There used to be a trivia question "What's the only light in College Station that never turns red?" It's no longer a trivia question, it's now a history question. Yes, much to my surprise, the folks that be in the DoT decided to change the way the stop light at Harvey and Texas functions. Sure, I'll admit that it works much better this way, and they should have changed it long ago. But why do they feel they can start messing with things that have always been? Even the transportation folks are trying to convince me to leave this town. Next thing you know, PTTS will change their name. Oh wait! Or they'll get rid of the infamous Fish Lot. Doh!
Well, they can and will change things, but they can't take away my memories. I've enjoyed the time I've had here, I hope to enjoy the time I have left, and I look forward to the time when I must leave this place and find out what God has in store for me next.
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment