Monday, December 19, 2005

Family

My family celebrated Christmas a little early this year. I had a wonderful time spending time with my wonderful family. The Lord has blessed me by surrounding me by amazing relatives. Life is full of ups and downs. Both of those were wrapped up in the funeral of my second cousin, Todd. Everyone will miss Todd dearly, but it was the most amazing funeral I have ever been to, filled with hope and peace through Christ.

On the way home, I started listening to Ginny Owens and got hooked on this song:

"All I Want To Do"
by Ginny Owens

CHORUS
All I wanna do is give this life to You
All I wanna do is give this life to You
All I wanna do is give this life to You
And let Your will be done, ‘til it’s all I wanna do

How does doubt slip in so silently?
Why does condemnation come so naturally?
Why do I still get the best of me?
Loving so little, and living so selfishly
When all I wanna do is give this life to You
All I wanna do is give this life to You
And let Your will be done, ‘til it’s all I wanna do

What have I been given by Your grace?
Will I come to understand this mystery I embrace?
Make of me a new creation now
Fill me with all You are
Be all I am somehow

chorus

Faith so fragile
Reaching for Your hand

No comments: