Sunday, November 11, 2007

Crowder

Tonight I went to a David Crowder Band concert at the 9:30 Club in downtown DC. The 9:30 Club is typically a place for alternative music and the like; I think this was one of the rare Christian events they host. But it was a cool setting, and let me tell you, it was a blast! If you ever get a chance to go to a David Crowder Band concert, I *highly* recommend it. But don't be fooled, you'll really be attending a worship service more than a concert, with some David Crowder humor to boot. Highlights included Guitar Hero, Mario Brothers, and even a Texas Hoe-Down. No joke. I was lovin' it.

I'm a big fan of his "Everything Glorious" song. But I also want to check out his new CD.

And I like this this interview. "Music is simply us trying to articulate faith and what it means to live intentionally, trying to be like Christ."

No comments: