When you're sick for 2 days with the stomach flu, you have a lot of time on your hands to think:
- I think the East Coast is different, but it's where I'm supposed to be right now. I'm learning more out here than I ever could have learned in Texas.
- I think I miss good old country music. Like Alan Jackson. Even his new stuff like Small Town Southern Man.
- I think I like pink again.
- Ever listened to Pandora Radio? It only plays music you like. I think you'd like it. I like the David Crowder Band Station and the Counting Crows Station.
- I'm going to Virginia Beach with the Youth Group this weekend, and I think it's going to be a BLAST!
- I wish it would have snowed more this winter. And I wish I would have gone skiing more than just once this season.
- If it's not going to snow, then the weather needs to get nice fast, so I can go camping, hiking, etc. This year, I want to go to Assateague Island National Park on the beach with the wild horses. It's supposed to be cool.
- I think I need to go back to bed and kick this flu thing or whatever it is...
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment