To any single girls out there, here's something I heard on the radio this morning:
The average woman kisses 29 men before they get married.
First off, what kind of statistic is that? Who's job is it sit around and think up some crazy statistic and then go out and measure it? Let's see, I wonder how many pairs of jeans the average woman goes through in a lifetime. I wonder how many flavors of ice cream the average woman has tasted. I wonder how many minutes it takes the average woman to bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I can whip out a batch of cookies in less than 28 minutes, and that's only using 1 pan at a time in the oven so the cookies bake evenly. I wonder if that's good. I should contact a Gallup Poll Consultant and get answers to these burning questions!!
Second, I don't even want to think about how long it would take me to reach that statistic. Good thing I'm not an average woman!
Here are some other ridicuously silly kissing "statistics" for your entertainment:
- The average person spends 336 hours of his or her life kissing. For you non-math types, that's 14 days.
- Ever wonder how an “X” came to represent a kiss? Starting in the Middle Ages, people who could not read used an X as a signature. They would kiss this mark as a sign of sincerity. Eventually, the X came to represent the kiss itself.
- Talk about a rush! Kissing releases the same neurotransmitters in our brains as parachuting, bungee jumping, and running. Personally, I hate running. But parachuting, now that would be cool!
- Men who kiss their partners before leaving for work average higher incomes than those who don’t.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seriously, if running were as much fun as kissing, I would be a stinkin' size 2!!
Post a Comment