Monday, October 13, 2008

Complete

I've been reading Don Miller's book Through Painted Deserts. It's a tale of his travels across the States, starting in Houston, Texas. It's quite humorous and yet thought-provoking. Something about this book reminds me a lot of conversations with my good friend Fuwjax, whom I miss dearly. For no reason in particular, the following quote prompted me to blog:


I've heard it said there are two types of men in this world -- one is looking for a woman to make his life complete and the other is looking for a woman to join his complete life. I don't think one is any better than the other, but Paul is definitely the latter. It becomes obvious to me that Michael Ann is not the one for Paul. It is one thing to have a woman join your complete life and another to have her tag along.

No comments: