Thursday, February 26, 2009

Change...

Change is inevitable. Just when I get used to the way things are, things change on me, forcing me to stay on my toes and keep my priorities in check. Winston Churchill once said "There is nothing wrong with change, as long as it is change in the right direction." Which leads me to ask, how do you know you're headed in the right direction? Faith and trust. That's the only answer I can come up with to that question.


Unfailing Love by Chris Tomlin
You have my heart
And I am Yours forever
You are my strength
God of grace and power

And everything You hold in Your hand
Still You make time for me
I can't understand
Praise You God of Earth and sky
How beautiful is Your unfailing love
Unfailing love

And You never change God You remain
The Holy One

My unfailing love
Unfailing love

You are my rock
The one I hold on to

You are my song
And I sing for You




"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." -- Hebrews 13:8

No comments: