
Along with Thanksgiving, we celebrated my brother's birthday and the twins birthday over the holiday weekend. My, my, time flies.
In other monkeying around business, go to Colin's website and comment on his insightful Jerry MacGuire observation. Derek, thanks for the "prank". It's good to joke around with the old gang again, even if it has to be via the Internet these days.
Here's some interesting Chinese research. "The ant and ladybug appeared fine after 30 minutes of levitation, although the fish did not fare as well, due to the inadequate water supply, the scientists report."
And finally, I got my blood donor card today and found out I'm A positive. Got this reply from my brother: "I wouldn't expect anything but A+ blood coming from you... Man, you can't even get a B in a blood test, good job!" ;)
1 comment:
Speaking of animals in mid-air that belong on the ground...check out the amazing trap-jaw ant.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trap-jaw+ant
I think this is probably the funniest thing I have ever seen an ant do.
Post a Comment