I've been talking to Mandy about the Perspectives on the World Christian Movement course, and figured I'd put in a little plug to anyone out there in cyberspace:
Q: Should I take Perspectives?
A: First off, pray about it. If it seems like something you are interested in, are willing to put time into, and God leads you that direction, then I definitely encourage it. I haven't taken the course yet, but I've heard about it from a number of sources, and I've heard nothing but good things. I just finished up a similar course on Islam, and man, as I reflect on the class and the material, it's good stuff. It just doesn't get any better than to hear stories of people living for Christ, go to class with people searching after God's will, to discuss faith issues, and contemplate what's really important in life. The course is offered in a number of cities throughout the USA. Check it out.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment