I rediscovered how great the public library is. Not only does it save you from shelling out all your money to Barnes & Noble, but they have great online audio and video as well. Gotta love technology. Thanks to the public library, I know am armed with information about the 50 best hikes in Maryland. Now I just have to get some hiking boots, a tent, and some camping buddies one of these weekends! Whoop for good Spring weather and the outdoors!
“The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” - Dr. Seuss, "I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!"
When's the last time you went to the library?
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So then you've probably already checked out this site... http://maryland.lib.overdrive.com
If not, it's been really good.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment