Saturday, July 29, 2006
Good Times
I got to see an old friend this week. He and his wife were in town helping his little sister move into a new apartment. It was amazingly refreshing to see them. Schiff is just as he always was, but all-grown up and with lots of stories to tell. He spent number of months in Iraq and made it through safely with pictures, funny stories, and things that are barely experiences, as his sister would say. I wish I could catch up with all my old friends, but the evilness of time makes people part ways and lose touch. Reminds me of a song that goes something to the effect of "I wish I could gather all my friends together in one room and just tell stories." I would guess the closest anyone ever gets to that is at a wedding. Going to a wedding tomorrow, so I'll get to see more old friends! Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment