Sunday, July 30, 2006
Weekend
This weekend was amazing. I got to chat with old friends at a wedding, see all my nieces and immediate family, hang out at the annual Camp Lone Star BBQ, and top it off with good conversation over dinner. Honestly, it's been awhile since I've laughed as much as I did this weekend, cried as much as I did this weekend, and talked (well.. listened, because if you know me, you know I usually do much more listening than talking. Learn a lot more about people and things that way.) as much as I did this weekend. And through it all, God has been teaching me a lot about life. I'll have to mull over these lessons and see if I can sum them up in a future post, but I'll leave that for another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment