Saturday, March 22, 2008

Traveling Salesman

Haha, my friend Colin sent me this one:

2 comments:

betsyjo said...

This makes zero sense to me. Can I still be your friend? :)

slefanizer said...

Haha! Betsyjo, you will ALWAYS be my friend, even when you don't get hilarious computer science jokes...

Remember that time you quizzed me on my Advanced Analysis theorems and definitions? "the function f is said to be CONTINUOUS at 'a' contained in 'E' if for every epsilon greater than 0, there exists a delta greater than 0, such that...." You were like "I have no idea what this means or why you would ever need to know or apply this stuff, but sure I'll help you study."

Much like that definition, our friendship is CONTINUOUS. For every joke greater than ridiculous, there exists a Betsy such that she rolls her eyes and shakes her head at Stef humor.