Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Summer

It's the summer! This summer will be pretty interesting, compared to years past. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my new roommates, getting to see my cute nieces, and just enjoying a relaxing summer. Granted, there are always things to keep me busy, like work, studying, fixing up the house, etc. But it's a slower pace of life right now, and it's a really nice feeling. My workaholic tendencies are put on hold for a moment in time and I will get to enjoy the break. The fall will probably hit me with the force of a hurricane, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. For now, I'm resting in God's peace and looking for his guidance concerning what the future holds. It's hard to imagine that in just one short year, my life will be completely different from how it is right now. I will miss College Station and I will miss my friends, but I can honestly say that I'm looking forward to the adventure that God has in store for me.

No comments: