I was listening to KLTY on the Internet tonight. It's a Christian radio station in Dallas. I usually listen to KSBJ from Houston, but they are doing their "Share-a-thon" this week. It's a great thing that they do, but I'm a college student, so the money I have to donate is sparce. So, I defaulted to Dallas for the week. Now, back to the point. They just played "It's Alright" by Third Day. It reminded me of how much I like Third Day and why. First off, there's Mac Powell's voice. And second, there's their catchy tunes. And finally, there's the lyrics. This one in particular speaks to me in many ways as I look at my future and hope for the day I can see my Savior:
It's alright
It's okay
I won't worry about tomorrow
For it brings me one more day
Closer than I was to you
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment