Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Direction
At this point in my life, I have about 4 different options of paths I could take in my career, future, etc. I'm the most indecisive person I know, so I have no idea how I am going to pick one, and more importantly, how to ensure I am satisfied with my choice. The thing is that I *wish* I could follow all 4 directions. I know each would teach me something different and I know each would be an amazing opportunity in its own way. This is where prayer, trust, faith, and absolute abandonment to God's will comes in. I desperately want His direction in making my decisions. Although I have moments of doubt, I know that the path of the future is in His hands. So, I won't choose based on my own desires, I won't choose based on my own safety and comfort, I won't choose based on my limited view of the future. I will pray that He direct me, and I will let Him take the wheel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment