Had some exciting fun at Hershey Park in PA! The funnest thing was
Storm Runner,which is a "one-of-a-kind coaster will launch you from 0-72 mph in 2 seconds flat. 18 stories straight up, straight down. And that's just the beginning. You'll fly through a 135 foot cobra loop, barrel rolls, and a dramatic flying snake dive." I ABSOLUTELY loved it, and if there wasn't a 1 hour wait, I would have ridden it again. Went on most of the other rollercoasters, but I don't remember all the names. My new friends say some of the rollercoasters at the park are scarier and feel worse than skydiving. If that's true, I might have to reconsider my view on skydiving, because I really enjoyed the rollercoaster action this time around... It's funny b/c I went to Six Flags over Texas about a year and a half ago and chickened out after the 2nd ride. You may not be able to teach an old dog new tricks, but you can certainly teach an old girl to enjoy more rides!
Here's the high point of the Storm Runner. There's not much to give a sense of scale, but it's cool:

Also went on a tour of the Hershey museum, where I learned a new word:
conching. Mmm, chocolate!!
1 comment:
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WENT ON A ROLLERCOASTER! I wish I could have been there!
Mandy
Post a Comment