Want to keep up with blog posts, news sites, etc., but don't have time to traverse a ton of websites? You need www.bloglines.com. It can track any site with an RSS feed. Thanks to Derek for passing along this useful info!
Hey, I just read this post in bloglines! I think the best thing about RSS is that I can get instant notifications when certainpeople who rarely update their blogs finally post something! :-)
3 comments:
Hey, I just read this post in bloglines! I think the best thing about RSS is that I can get instant notifications when certain people who rarely update their blogs finally post something! :-)
i agree with derek! "certain people" should write more because they are awesome and I love to know what they think about.
Tiff, if you don't hyperlink your snarky phrases, I don't know who you're flattering; me, mike, or bets. I'm guessing bets.
Post a Comment