I saw this quote on Dana's away message and loved it, so I thought I'd pass it along to the blog:
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." --Dr. Seuss
Man, I love Dr. Seuss. He really makes you think sometimes. And other times he doesn't make you think at all. What a wonderful combination of thinking and not-thinking. It also involves a lot of laughing and smiling, and that's a good thing. Which leads me to another Dr. Seuss quote, which could explain why I like having fun and being silly and inquisitive anytime I can.
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities." --Dr. Seuss
Sunday, November 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment