So, I got to see a lot of my family this weekend. My niece Kaitlyn is growing up so fast! Sometimes I wish I were 3 months old and was able to enter a room and instantly capture everyone's attention the way she does. Ok, so I'd probably pass on the 3 month old part, but capturing attention would be nice. Sometimes, it feels like no one ever notices me. Maybe that's mainly because I generally tend to be a bit shy and reserved. I suspect there's a few people that might disagree with that last sentence, and to them I would say "I sure do have you fooled!".
Ok, so back to family: I am super looking forward to my twin nieces being born this December. Jenn and the babies have been doing well, but she really needs to start taking it easy so that the girls don't come too soon. My brother-turned-handiman did a wonderful job fixing up their house. It looks great! I can't wait to go over and visit and babysit!
You know, I always want to post my deep thoughts and questions here, but when it comes time to type it out, things just don't appear the same on the screen as they do in my head. So, I'll just continue rambling in my head and spare you the digression. Some things are meant to remain mysteries, and oh how true and painful, yet still full of hope, that statement can be.
Sunday, November 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One thing I began to hate in my last few months at school was that I felt like no one cared about me outside of my really close friends. It seemed as if everytime I walked into a room, no one noticed me either. Basically... I know how you feel. The one thing that was a saving grace for me was just that... grace. Thank the good Lord Almighty for his never-ending grace and also for his peace even during those times when it seems like no one cares... or notices.
Post a Comment